Wednesday, March 15, 2006

DESPERATELY SEEKING VICKY

Hi, folks. It's Brad. Nothing to do with the Meaning o' Life, I'm afraid. Though I think the best place to look for it would certainly be on a blog...*

I am trying to locate a woman named Vicky who once lived in Lansing, Michigan. She was the girlfriend of a guy named Gus who played guitar with the Crucifucks. She used to come to Ohio a lot with the Crucifucks and while there, she video taped some of the hardcore shows.

I am working on a documentary movie about the Celeveland and Akron hardcore scene and those videos would really help. Anyone who might know her wherabouts, please write me at doubtboy@mac.com.

Thanks!

(* this is sarcasm)

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2006, Blogger oxeye said...

"Hi, folks. It's Brad. Nothing to do with the Meaning o' Life, I'm afraid. Though I think the best place to look for it would certainly be on a blog..."

Hi Brad, Haha.. I agree with you. And I'm thinking that a book wouldn't be that good a place to look for it either.. good luck looking for that skank.

 
At March 16, 2006, Blogger gniz said...

Oxeye,

Your post seems unnecessarily nasty (ie. calling this girl a skank). Needless to say, I heartily enjoyed it.

Aaron

 
At March 16, 2006, Blogger oxeye said...

yes, That was nasty.. I was feeling nasty when I wrote it. I should not have called her a total prick, I mean a skank. I don't know what got into me. My apologizes to most of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home